Itinerary of the trip
- Pick up from your hotel
- Visit Plai Laem Temple to see high Guan-Im statue and Happy Buddha statue
- Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks where you can enjoy the beautiful scenic view of Samui. Use your imagination to considering the natural creatures which resemble human male and female genitalia.
- Coconut Home Factory is where the manufacture producing fresh coconut oil. You are welcomed to support them and take as souvenirs.
- Rubber plantation, tapping the rubber tree to produce natural latex.
- Elephant trekking approximately 15 – 20 minutes
(One free photo and frame with elephant per couple)
- Buffet Lunch (Traditional Thai food and seasoning fruit)
- Visiting the Elephant Village. Enjoying the close relationship between elephants and their mahouts, then you can learn how they cultivate and grow the grass in order to feed the elephant.
- Relaxing and refreshing yourselves at Namuang Waterfall II: the highest waterfall in Samui with 80 meter high.
- Baby Elephants Bathing.
- Exciting and enjoying with Baby Elephants performance.
- Visiting the Monkey at works: picking up coconuts.
- Kayaking through the mangrove forest, enjoy birds watching and discovering the diversity of primary producer marines.
- Return to your hotel